The following are personal injury cases tried to verdict in which Wm. Kent Brandon represented the Defendant during the last few years:
- 2005 – Jackson County Auto accident – Plaintiff was passenger in vehicle which ran red light striking our insured. Defense verdict.
- 2007 – Jackson County Auto accident – Plaintiff and insured backing out of parking spaces at medical clinic when they struck each other. Defense verdict.
- 2010 – Williamson County Auto accident – Plaintiff was making a left turn into a driveway. The insured crested top of the hill. Plaintiff was in insured’s lane of traffic. Plaintiff had double knee replacement. Defense verdict
- 2011 – Williamson County Auto/pedestrian accident. Plaintiff (pedestrian) was leaving a tavern and walks into path of Defendant vehicle. Defense verdict
- 2012 – Alexander County Legal malpractice case – underlying action was wrongful death of a minor. Defense verdict.
- 2012 – Franklin County Legal malpractice case – underlying action was Worker’s Comp claim based upon failure to call up for hearing Motion to Reinstate. Verdict for Plaintiff $39,689 which was amount testified by Defendant’s expert.
- 2015 – Jackson County Uninsured motorist collision – tried previously as an arbitration case and got not guilty verdict in arbitration. Defense verdict
- 2019 – Williamson County 3-car accident – verdict for Plaintiff 20% against insured and 80% against co-Defendant.