Joseph M. BaczewskiPartner
- Email Us
Mr. Baczewski practices insurance defense, medical malpractice defense, and general civil litigation. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Political Science in December 2005 and then received his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University in May, 2009.
At Brandon & Schmidt Mr. Baczewski has successfully defended numerous personal injury cases. In an age where many attorneys are afraid to go to trial, Joe looks forward to the ability to advocate for his clients before a jury. He has tried several cases to verdict in multiple counties in Southern Illinois.
- J.D., Southern Illinois University, 2009
- Admitted to Order of Barristers, 2009
- B.S., Southeast Missouri State University, Cum Laude.
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel (2018-2019 Board of Directors)
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Jackson County Bar Association, Member
Honors & Awards
- Rated Distinguished by Martindale Hubbell
- Emerging Lawyer – Leading Lawyers Magazine 2015-2018