Joseph M. BaczewskiPartner
- Email Us
Joseph M. Baczewski is a native of Southern Illinois. As an associate at Brandon & Schmidt, Mr. Baczewski practices insurance defense and general civil litigation. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Political Science in December 2005 and then received his Juris Doctor from Southern Illinois University in May, 2009.
Mr. Baczewski is admitted to practice law in all state courts of Illinois.
- J.D., Southern Illinois University, 2009
- Admitted to Order of Barristers, 2009
- B.S., Southeast Missouri State University, Cum Laude.
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit